Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Hello Post.

Hello!


I'm new to the blogging world and figured my very first post should be a "about me" so buckle up and enjoy the read!


A long long time ago (like almost 30yrs ago, yikes.) a legend was born!!! And that awesome little bundle of joy was ME. Katie.
                                                         (Hi there. How ya doing?)

I am a Navy wife and currently I'm a stay at home mom with two girls. Minion #1 is 8 and Minion #2 is 4. We have a spunky little dog named Double D a.k.a White Lightning.



I have been married to my best friend for 8 years and we have been together for 11 years. He is my rock. The nut to my peanut butter, the pepperoni on my pizza, the stars in my sky. I got lucky finding him at such a young age. We were made for each other.


 I am a book nerd, seriously my collection is insane for someone who doesn't have a book shelf. They are stashed everywhere. I'm like Gollum and his precious... only much cuter and with books. I love the smell of a new book and the feel of one in your hands. I can't explain why, that's just how it is. I also have a thing for vampires, another thing I can't explain I am just fascinated with them. I love to sing and dance even though I can't do either, although, my sprinkler move is pretty spectacular. It is a sight to behold!  I am a pretty easy going person, I like a lot of things. I am very random and sometimes scatter brained so bear with me while I learn the ropes of the bloggin' world. :)

I am a member of bzzagent and I am an influenster so most of my posts will be reviews of products I get through them. Once I get the full hang of blogging I may make some "hey this is my life" posts. who knows. I'm onto a new adventure!! And I must add a HUGE THANK YOU to my good friend Angela for all the help getting this going.

~XO Katie

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I didn't really do anything but point you in the right direction! The hard part is getting followers and finding stuff to write about. Good luck! And hey come follow me ;)

    myfriendangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete